About the Course :
Sheet metal design is a very tricky subject even for seasoned mechanical design engineers. Therefore a real need was felt to launch a course just for sheet metal design engineers.
The course has been developed keeping in mind the practical industrial scenario & the challenges faced by mechanical designers in their day-to-day working.
In this course, you will learn :
- The workflow of Sheet Metal Design.
- Environment of Sheet Metal Design modules.
- Very good understanding of Preference settings, tabs, flanges and corners.
- A solid foundation will be laid tor better understand the advanced Sheet Metal Design tools.
CLASS CURRICULUM :
Basics of sheet metal
Introduction to UG NX 10 sheet metal module
NX sheet metal environment
Settings-Sheet metal module
Creating Base Feature-TAB
Introduction to Flanges
Creating flanges using
Different width option
From both ends
Flange with unique profile
Flange match face
Creating contour flanges
Creating lofted flanges
Creating hem flange
Creating bridge bend
Creating closed corner
Close and Relief
Creating three bend corner
Common FAQs Related to this Products
Q-1 What is the outcome result that the student will get after completing the whole course?
Student would have explored all the avenues in sheet metal module and gained high level of competency. Our tutorials are designed in such a way that it is virtually on the job training in a typical design office environment.
Q-2 Why is this outcome important for the student?
After completing the tutorial and exercises student will be able to design a sheet metal product however complex it might be. And he will be more equipped than a beginner in field of Sheet metal part designing.
Q-3 What will happen professionally if the student does not get this outcome from anywhere?
In today’s world it is always better to be well equipped and if you develop a skill set which is superior to others you will always have an edge over your peers to grow.
Q-4 What Financial benefits will the student get if he gets the outcome/result as mentioned in answer to Q-1?
Financial benefits is a function of the skill set a person possess, therefore this tutorial will help you to widen your skill set.Imagine a scenario where you are beginner and you already know so much about the industry.
Q-5 What do the competing courses lack?
Competing courses lacks in one or many reasons mentioned below
1) Bombarded with lots of functions in SMD with out supporting it with the theory.
2) After service support.
3) Different Case scenario
4) Simple to Complex exercise
Q-6 How is our courses superior & good value for money?
1) Covered all the functions in SMD
2) Students will gain good theoretical knowledge of sheet metal apart from the CAD tool
3) Explained various case scenarios
4) Tried different permutations and combinations of SMD tools to design a part
5) Exercises are real time parts in the industry
Share for a discount